photoshoot with nika~

by - Friday, September 26, 2014

A while ago after I posted my new hair colour on my facebook, I got a lovely message from a girl called Nika saying she wanted to have a photoshoot with me. And so, this afternoon, we did. 

We went to the National Student Library in Zagreb just when the set was about to set down, and the pictures turned out so good, I love them! Nika is such a good photographer, it has been a please working with her and I hope I'll get the chance to do it again. <3

If you want to see more of Nika's photography here's the link - https://500px.com/nikavojvodic

Anyways, here are some of the pictures she took of me today;;












cardigan - second hand shop
shirt - pull & bear
jeans - forever 21
bag - my grandma's closet
ring - ornament
shoes -  vans 

love,
paula avalon

You May Also Like

0 comments