hello 2016. - maksimir under snow shoot.

by - Saturday, January 30, 2016

New year, new hair colour, new photoshoot! After taking a three month hiatus from my blog I have finally come back. And I have some new photos for you guys.

Maksimir covered in snow is one of the prettiest things my eyes have ever seen. Lovely Adela and I decided to have s photoshoot there as it was snowing, and let me tell you, it was not nice standing in minus five weather with just a shirt on.. but at least my hair looks fabulous haha.




 To see more of Adela's work make sure you visit her facebook page! ♥












Thank you all for reading and make sure you stick around as more posts are coming! I will do my best to post weekly, but in the meantime you can follow me on my instagram page where I post daily.

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments