casual emo

by - Tuesday, September 19, 2017


 It has officially been 3 years and a month after I started this blog and shared my first post with you guys. Damn, time really does fly! To be honest, I kind of forgot the date, but as I was roaming around my closet I found it - the shirt I wore for my first ever outfit post


So, to have a small celebration here on the blog, I decided to wear it again! It is a (super emo) band tee which I found at Romwe, and I'm pretty sure they didn't know that Pierce the Veil is an actual band. The fabric is pretty light and grey with a big logo on it, so I decided to wear it with something a bit thicker and more minimalistic, my new suit trousers from Mango and a casual blazer from Stradivarius, both black in colour and super comfortable.





To still keep a bit of the emo vibe going on, I had to wear my old platform Vans and to just keep light with the jewelry, a simple black choker and a silver ring.



Thank you all for still keeping up with me and reading my blog, I hope my style improved for at least a bit & that you enjoy what I do here. So yes, thank you, thank you & thank you.

shirt // romwe
trousers // mango
blazer // stradivarius
shoes // vans

photos by: irma v.
Thank you for reading!
love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

0 comments