white retro vibes

by - Sunday, November 05, 2017


I feel like I almost always start these intros with talking about the weather, but isn't that the best small talk topic? Not that many things have been happening since I started the second year of Uni, I have more things to do and less time to watch all the TV shows I'm addicted to, hang out with my friends, and obviously, take care of my blog. I have a few ideas and plans that I can't wait to actually start doing, so if you're willing to wait for a bit more, I hope you won't be disappointed. 




So yeah, an almost all white outfit, were you expecting that? I know I definitely wasn't haha. But somehow, I am slowly moving away from black onto grey and white. I mean, don't get me wrong, I will still be wearing black, but I just may bring more colours into my closet. 




The shirt is a basic white crop top from Primark, a staple piece everyone has to have. This skirt is from Mohito, and it is such a lovely one, the material is a bit thick so I can wear it during these colder days of autumn, plus it flows so nicely. One of my favourite jackets to wear during fall is this sporty blue jacket which was such a good find at my local second hand shop. What makes it pop are the red and white stripes it has in the front, they definitely add a lot more fun to the whole outfit.




These sneakers are honestly the most comfortable ones I own, plus they look so good. They are Nike Huarache Air ones & they're all white, definitely a first for me, but hey, you have to step out of your comfort zone now and then. To keep up with the white theme of the outfit, I wore my leather bag from Mango. 



shirt // primark
skirt // mohito
shoes // nike
bag // mango

photos by: irma v.

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xo



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Titanium tent stakes on poker - Tennessee State
    TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET titanium bong TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET titanium mountain bikes TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET ford fiesta titanium TICKET titanium mens wedding bands TICKET titanium wedding ring

    ReplyDelete