red spring

by - Sunday, May 20, 2018


It doesn't happen often, but I was so excited to shoot this look as I feel it almost perfectly shows what my style is - vintage and alternative with a bit of an attitude. Plus, lately I've been trying to push myself out of a shopping "comfort zone" so I've been buying a lot more coloured clothing than ever before.. let's just see how I'll be able to pull it off haha.


As you all know, I am a big fan of just plain black and white clothing, but recently I've noticed I really want to wear red. Why? No idea. But thus, I bought some brand new sandals and a bag and I'm feeling spring ready.

In this look I am wearing my new white bodysuit with black dots from Zara which I fell in love with as soon as I laid my eyes on it. It's so simple but it has this vintage vibe around it that I just adore. These black mom jeans are also from Zara, and my black blazer is from Stradivarius.




How cute is this bag and sandals combo? I knew I had to but this bag as soon as I saw it in Mango because the material and the colour is almost identical to the ones on these super cute sandals which I got at ShoeBox. Plus, as this is a black and white outfit, this colour really pops.

Also, what do you guys think about me with straight hair? Every time I go to Toni&Guy and they straighten it, I always leave the salon just feeling myself. I know that my natural curly hair is cute, but this always gives a bit of a bad bitch vibe hehe.





bodysuit & jeans // zara
shoes // shoebox
bag // mango
photos by: irma v.
Thank you for reading!
love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

0 comments