say you'll remember me.~

by - Thursday, December 18, 2014

Winter sunsets are what makes this season one of my favourites, and going out to watch a sunset over one of the main bridges in Zagreb with Nika the other day was probably one the best experiences in my life. After having so many exams and being under stress I forgot how to actually enjoy life, and even though we were pretty high there above the weather, it returned me back to earth. 

The day was beautiful so I was finally able to wear one of my favourite skirt, the skater one from H&M, which I paired with a shirt that my friend gave me and a soft blazer from Stradivarius. I also wore my favourite combat boots, the docs, which I've had for 5 years now and the Smoked Purple lipstick by MAC. 










blazer // stradivarus, skirt // h&m, boots // dr. martens, rings // claire's

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

1 comments