Bianka's Confirmation~

by - Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This weeked was super fun, well at least the Saturday. If you forget about the two hours during which I had to stand in a church, you could say I had a great time as I was a Godmother at my friend Bianka's Confirmation! I felt honored and was so pleased to be there and I eat some pretty damn good cakes after it, so I was satisfied. 

What I wore was a white dress with lace from H&m and on top a black soft blazer from Stradivarius. The sandals are from Bata and the watch is my Grandma's, the necklace is handmade, and by that I mean I bought a mineral and put a wire around it so I could wear it. The whole outfit is kinda layed back but still formal enough for a Confirmation, especially for a Godmother.





What you probably noticed by now is that I have a blue streak in my hair! I got it done on Thursday at the Wox Hair Salon and I did not think I would like it as much as I do now. I love how it goes with my ice white hair and blue eyes, so I already know that I'm going to be sad when it washes away.








dress // h&m ; blazer // stradivarius ; sandals // bata ; rings // h&m

thank you for reading!

photos by: bianka m.

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments