shoot with adela, part III.~

by - Wednesday, April 01, 2015

And here it finally is, part III. of the shoot Adela and I had weeks ago. If you haven't seen part I. and part II. yet, please do, so you at least have an idea about what's going on. 

The third location at which we shot was not even planned, we were going to get coffee and then we saw the railways and had an idea to get up there, and so we did, and we found cool looking windows, and we made a couple of photos. Some of these photos are my favourite photos of me ever, so yeah, I guess you could say that I really liked this photoshoot. 

I would just like to say thank you to Adela once again to actually having the courage to ask me whether she could take photos of me and a good job to me for stepping out of my comfort zone and saying 'yes'. Good job. 









love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments