photoshoot with adela, part II.~

by - Sunday, March 22, 2015

And so comes the part II.! If you still haven't seen the first part, you can check it out here.

The second location where we took pictures was the new fancy looking skyscrapers near the city centre. The wind was still blowing as you can see by my hair, but I did not mind as the pictures tuned out amazing. I am still not used to people walking by as someone takes a picture of me, so sorry if I look a bit awkward in the pics, it's just something that I still have to overcome.








The reflection on the buildings is such a fun thing to take a picture of, and I just adore the last picture in this post. The sun was just about the set at the time we had this photoshoot so everything is kinda dim and man, doesn't it look amazing.










I am so in love with these, words can't even express how I feel about them, and I love the third part even more. If you want to follow Adela, you can find her on instagram under the username @croadi and on flickr. Thank you <3

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments