the art of scraping through.~

by - Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pink has almost completely washed off from my hair and that makes me kinda sad, but I have to admit that I love the lenght of it right now. Exam season is starting again, and is there a better way of making yourself feel better than dressing up and working on yourself? A couple of days ago I started going to the gym near where I live and I just feel so good about that, feels like I finally got the grip of what it means to take care of myself.

What I'm wearing today is the basic red plaid shirt from H&M and on top of it an asymetrical cardigan which my mum got as a present. The shoes are the fake leather ones from H&M and the jeans are from Forever 21. The cute small smaragd ring is from H&M, as well as the necklace. 










shirt // h&m, jeans // forever 21, boots // h&m, jewelry // h&m

photos by: natasa m.

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments