photoshoot with adela, part I.~

by - Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The moment you join the Internet as a kid, all you hear are scary stories about pedophiles and stealings of personal information, but rarely anyone tells you about the friendships you are going to make. I joined Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook years ago and I've never had a negative experince, I've found out about so many amazing artists, places, new songs and I've met so many people that have changed my life in ways I never even thought they would. 

A couple of weeks ago as I was stalking random people on Instagram, when I was supposed to be studying, I ran across a girl whose username is croadi and whose pictures are heavenly. I liked a couple, of course, but never in a million years did I think that only a few days later would I get a DM from her asking me (yes, me!) to model for her. How could a girl say no to that?

When I asked her if she wanted me to wear anything specific, all she said was black.. and space buns! And so I did, I wore my black lace cardigan from H&M, my two fav choker necklaces, a black t-shirt from Stradivarius, my petite black jeans from Forever 21 and my Vans with a platform. I somehow managed to make space buns but the wind was blowing and they got messy, so later i just took them off. 


We first met each other on the day of the shoot, this Saturday, 7. March 2015. The day was sunny and so it was the perfect time to meet new people and have a photoshoot. The deal was 3.15pm under the clock, and guess who was late (sorry). As I had no idea what she looked like I just stood there awkwardly for a moment until I saw the amazing Adela walking towards me.





We hit it off pretty well and started walking towards Vukovarska Street where we just roamed around until we found a cute pale looking parking lot. The parking lot was the first part of the shoot, out of three, and so that is how I'll post them. Here are some of the photos, the ones I liked the most.




Almost all of the photos are magnificent and I can't wait to shoot with her again! I had so much fun and if you want to find her on social media sites, her username on instagram is @croadi and this is her flickr. Thank you so much Adela, hope you had fun too! <3

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments