silk & flowers

by - Thursday, May 25, 2017



It is, finally, that time of the year when you can wear skirt and dresses without being scared of getting cold, or sit on a terrace and just enjoy the sun while drinking something cold. And to be honest, that's my favourite time of the year. There's always something to do, every spot in the city looks so much better than it did during winter, and hey, you can ride your bike everywhere. Plus, flowers - everywhere!



As the weather is quite warm these days, I finally get to wear this sleeveless pink shirt which I got at Stradivarius, but as it is spring and the weather is ever changing I have to throw something over just in case. I decided to go with a thrift find, a silky vest with embroidered flowers. Lastly, I decided to wear this simple zip up black skirt from Mango.





I decided to switch things up in my shoe collection as I mostly just wear sneakers, so I recently got a pair of ankle boots from Pull&Bear. These ones are super simple so it's easy to style them, especially because they're all black hehe.



shirt // stradivarius
skirt // mango
vest // second hand
shoes // pull&bear

photos by: nika v.

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

0 comments