you've got more fight left in you.~

by - Sunday, January 11, 2015

We went to shoot at an old children's playground and it brought so many memories. As the snow is slowly disappearing and melting everything was muddy, including us.

I am finally wearing the hat I bought from Chicnova, with three cat heads on it. As it wasn't that cold I wore my leggings which are half leather and my high tops Vans. The white sweater I am wearing is probably around 20 years old as my mum wore it when she was young, and I found it in her closets a couple of years ago. For the jewelry, I am wearing my tattoo choker and a necklace which Nataša made for me with a small mineral, and some random rings that I found. 








leggings // amisu, shoes // vans, hat // chicnova, rings // h&m & forever21

photos by: nika v.
love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments