a split state of mind

by - Monday, March 13, 2017


When your best friends texts you about going on a road trip to one of the prettiest cities in Croatia, it is against the law to say no. Okay, it might be windy, you might only sleep for 5 hours and do no work for Uni, but the amazing food and memories are so worth it. And so we went to Split, and had such a good day. It is so nice to see a city, which is usually so crowded during summer, in early spring filled with so many locals and only a few tourists.



What I wore for this road trip is a pretty simple outfit. This beige coat is from Benetton & I only recently discovered it in my mum's closet, guess it's going to be mine now hehe. One of my fav movies is The Breakfast Club, so when I found this shirt in Hot Topic a few years ago I just had to have it. It's so simple, but I love how it subtly gives a more happy vibe to every look.


I am not a big fan of big bags, but this one is amazing. So many things fit into it & you can wear it both on your shoulder and in your hand, plus it's so simple and stylish. This choker necklace is one of my favourite jewellery pieces, I got it at Pull&Bear this summer and I usually wear it when I need a simple statement jewellery piece to any of my outfits. The shoes I am wearing are simple black ankle boots from Primark.






 coat // benetton
shirt // hot topic
jeans // h&m
shoes // primark
necklace // pull & bear
bag // mohito

photos by: lada s.

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments