atb, state of style

by - Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Not that long ago, my friend and fellow blogger Luka from Expensive Reality had a shoot together for a new store in Zagreb called State of Style whose owners describe it as "Croatia's leading store showcasing today's local and international pioneers in contemporary fashion". I am so happy someone finally opened a store like that, and I love everything they're selling right now, in case you're interested to see what they're offering, check out their Instagram page!


The item Luka chose for me is this amazing sweater from ATB by Antun Tin Brisar, and not only does it look absolutely amazing, it is by far the most comfortable clothing item I have ever worn. It is oversized and the sleeves are quite big, making my outfit look so casual, but yet so stylish. You should totally check him out on his Instagram profile!



For the rest of the outfit, I wore these black leather highwaisted jeans which I got at Primark, as well as my black ankle boots from H&M. And if you were wondering what lipstick I'm wearing, it's from Sleek Cosmetics and their Matte Me collection, absolutely love it.




 sweater // atb by antun tin brisar
jeans // primark
shoes // h&m

photos by: luka l.
thank you for reading!
love always,
paula avalon xx




You May Also Like

0 comments