a day in venice

by - Tuesday, February 21, 2017

As you've probably already seen on my Instagram, I went to Venice with my dear friends Adela & Irma. We were there for only one day, but even that short amount of time was enough for me to fall in love with it. Everything was so charming, the food was so good and the nice weather made everything just perfect! If you're interested to see what we saw, check out my (first) YouTube video! But don't worry, there will be a blog post about it in a couple of days.



 The outfit that I chose is a simple and comfortable one. The shirt is a white striped tee from H&M, as well as the basic black jeans. As it was still a bit cold, I wore my black new hoodie from Nike which I am starting to adore, it has an inside pocket and the hood is big enough for my hair not to look weird under it. This oversized denim jacket I am wearing is thrifted, but it is originally from OVS.





 Also, I am wearing my fav and most comfortable pair of shoes, my black Nike Roshes. They match almost every outfit I own, look soon good, and and beyond comfortable. As I was on a trip and was carrying some things with me, I just grabbed my black leather backpack from Primark. This cute orange beanie is from Cropp, making this whole outfit stand out a bit. Oh and, my new glasses are from Ray Ban, and please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks I look like the biggest hipster ever with them ahaha.





shirt & jeans // h&m
hoodie & sneakers // nike
jacket // ovs
backpack // primark
beanie // cropp

photos by: adela m.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments