black velvet

by - Monday, February 13, 2017

Short & messy hair, but I don't care. Actually, that is a pretty good description of me, but hey, I do my best.

Anyways, this Monday was one of the best I've had in a while, why? Because I finally met Jelena, ex Instagram acquaintance, now a friend. So pretty, so charming, and most of all inspiring, we had a shoot together (as you can see) and then sat down for a cup of coffee and found out how similar we are. I can definitely say that I never want to get enough of this girl and that this only a beginning of a very long and beautiful friendship! <3



What I wore to this lovely meeting is a short black velvet dress under which I put a simple white shirt from Zara, as it is still unfortunately quite cold in Zagreb. Over that I wore my black leather jacket to kinda give this look a more punk rock vibe, plus, I really love leather jackets haha.





What I love about this outfit is my new backpack from Pull&Bear, it is so simple and plain, making it somehow elegant. The choker necklace is from Pull&Bear, whereas the heart one is a DIY by me. Also, as you can see (and finally me too), I got these brand new glasses! The frames are by Ray Ban and I love how hipster they are, much better than my last ones. And, of course, my go to sneakers, my old school Vans.. Man I really need to go shoe shopping.





dress // vintage
jacket // h&m
shirt // zara
shoes // vans
backpack & necklace // pull&bear

photos by: jelena j.

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments