black & white plaid.

by - Saturday, October 10, 2015

Lying under three layers of blankets, I caught myself reminiscing about the sun and warmer weather. Don't get me wrong, I love autumn and rain and pretty sweaters, but there is something about those hazy late summer days that we all miss now and then.

As the seasons change, so does my closet and my wardrobe and due to that a major wardrobe change is coming, so let's have one last look at the last summer outfit of the year,


The centre of this outfit are definitely these super cute high waisted shorts I got at  Forever 21 and which because of their thick material are perfect for those early autumn days. The plaid print is so subtle and yet it looks amazing and is easy to style. The oversized shirt used to belong to my Grandma, but I just love how it falls over when you tuck it into something so I just had to have it.






When it comes to accessories, the black purse I am wearing is from H&M, it's half leather and half velvet, so simple yet chic. To match the gold in the zipper, I am wearing a big golden ring and a simple golden necklace with just a golden cube from Primark.




shirt // vintage ; shorts // forever 21 ; bag // h&m ; ring&necklace // primark

photos by: nika v.

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments