pastel winter

by - Saturday, January 28, 2017

Even though I love snow and staying warm while curled up in a blanket, this cold I've had for the last 3 weeks and 5 layers of clothing that I'm wearing are making my soul ache for spring and flowers and warm weather. And to add to all of that, I have way more things to do for Uni than I thought I did.. But oh well, I'm still the type of person who goes out to have a cup of tea with a friend rather than staying at home and doing something productive haha.


This look is a bit different than any of my other looks, probably because the only black thing that I have on are my Doc Martens, but honestly, I felt like I was cuddled up in a blanket. This woollen oversized sweater is from H&M and it is one of my go to items during this cold weather. One of my recent purchases and something that makes me wish spring came sooner are these cute pink oversized overalls from Pull&Bear. They are such a good accent piece and can make literally any outfit 10 times cuter than it already was.



For the accessories, I did not put too much of anything in order to keep this look simple. I am wearing my Ray Ban glasses (yes, I am blind) and just a couple of cute rings that I got at Primark.







sweater // h&m
overalls // pull&bear
shoes // doc martens
rings // primark
glasses // ray ban


photos by: irma v.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments