the dream that never ends~

by - Friday, August 22, 2014

The Zagreb Zoo is definitely one of my favourite places ever, I have visited it at least once a year for as long as I can remember, so you can only imagine how much fun I had today. Even though the weather was cloudy, Nataša & I had so much fun, and even went out for coffee later, making it even more perfect. The city is so filled with tourists at this time of year and it's so interesting to watch them get lost in our little city.

And dressed like this and with my Canon around my neck, i couldn't help but feel like a tourist myself. But I enjoyed it, and hope I will visit the Zoo again soon.

Here are the pics from today's visit;;










top - Mango
shirt - second hand
shoes - Vans
sunglasses & choker - ebay
rings - H&M

love,
Paula Avalon


You May Also Like

0 comments