can you save my heavy dirty soul~

by - Monday, July 13, 2015




The last few days were all about hanging out with my friends and watching trash television in the afternoon, I had no idea it could be so much fun. I finished watching Modern Family the other day and now I have a hole in my heart and I need to find a new one. Any suggestions?

The Little Black Dress I am wearing from H&M and the black leather backpack is from Primark. To add some color, I wore my new slip on Vans with a flower print which look absolutely amazing and are great for summer.






I wanted to keep the outfit minimalistic so I did not wear a lot of jewelry. I wore a ring with a big turquoise mineral which is from Ornament. And yes, I still have my INmusic bracelet on and I may hold onto it for a while.



 dress // h&m ; backpack // primark ; shoes // vans

photos by: dora h.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

1 comments