quick to tell me goodbye~

by - Friday, August 07, 2015

While going through some old photos on my laptop during a hot summer day, as they get, I found photos from a photoshoot I never posted and as none of my friends (who usually take photos of me) are in Zagreb I decided to post them now.

This summer has been so much fun, stared off with INmusic and a trip to Vienna, then a few weeks in Zagreb and a vacation on Šolta and it will end with a class trip to Krakow and Prague. I can definitely say that this has been the best summer so far and I just hope it won't get any worse, even though the weather could be a bit colder, 35 degrees is just a bit over the top.

The black crop top and the plaid pencil skirt which I am wearing are from Pull&Bear and the shoes are from Bata. They are amazing as they are very comfortable and look very stylish, plus I look taller in them haha.





The green pendant is a mineral called Fluorite and I got it was from Nova Arka, a small shop in Zagreb with a big collection of minerals and precious stones. It was a gift from my friend for my 17. birthday and I love wearing it. The other necklace, the silver one, is from H&M. 


The leather backpack is probably the bag I use most often because it looks really cool, grungy and I can put so much stuff in it. I got it in Primark a few years ago and I just can't go anywhere without it. The black lace bra you can see on the picture below is from Urban Outfitters and I just love how suptle the lace is.



shirt & skirt // pull&bear ; shoes // bata ; necklace & rings // h&m ; backpack // primark
pendant // nova arka ; bra // urban outfitters

photos by: monika j.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments