i'm the best book you'll never read~

by - Wednesday, July 08, 2015

The heat wave is here and I am not pleased, because as you know, sweat stains don't really look good. My favourite way of escaping the heat is drinking ice cold tea at a small cafe in the center, and Dora and I had an amazing idea, we thought it would be great to go there by bikes. In the beginning it really was great, we got there much faster, but it was not when you're all wet and you see your hot waiter approaching. Very rude heat, very rude.

What I wore was my favourite white blouse without sleeves from H&M and highwaisted ripped black shorts from Pull&Bear. To add some colour I wore my new kimono from H&M which is white and has small red roses on it, so lovely! It turned out not to be such a good idea as it was too hot for a shirt, nonetheless a kimono over it! But hey, at least I looked cute.


The black leather backpack I'm wearing is brand new, I bought it in Primark and it is just the right size for all my needs. My black Vans are my (obviously) go to schoes when I'm already wearing colors, they are comfortable so I wear them all the time!




As it was about 37 degrees Celsius I could not wear my hair loose so I had to tie it up, and I thought, why not space buns? I wore them a few times before and I love them, so easy to do and they look super cute, and look amazing with my hair colour (which is silver/purple at the moment). As you can see, I am wearing a big ring on my finger and I also got it as Primark. I love wearing big rings and when I set my eyes on this one I just knew I had to have it.


I am also wearing my Sagittarius necklace from Primark, my eyes just sparkled when I found it and I couldn't wait to wear it! It's a double chain necklace, the top one has a pendant with a round blue stone and the bottom one has a Sagittarius sign in a triangle.
 
blouse // h&m ; kimono // h&m ; shorts // pull&bear ; shoes // vans ; jewelry // primark

photos by: dora h.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments