you all have guns for hands~

by - Friday, October 17, 2014

I haven't posted anything in two weeks but I do have an excuse guys! I was pretty sick and could barely move out of my bed and then, the school. Everyone decided to put an exam this week, which was really fun as you can probably guess.

Anyways, there are only 3 more weeks till my trip to Florida, not that I have been counting haha. I am so excited, my host family is extremely nice and I am so excited to meet them.

Today Nataša and I went to the city to an art exhibition which was really fun. Then, we did a really short photoshoot because the weather was very bad and it looked like as if it was going to rain so we basically just runned trough the town and took a few photos. And of course, we went shopping. I bought a new dress in H&M, you will see it soon on the blog. In the end we bought some cake ehich was so delicious, we definitely have to repeat this. If you want to stay in touch with what's going on in my life you can follow me on instagram <3






glasses - ray ban
cardigan - mango
shirt - mango
jeans - h&m
shoes - vans

love,
paula avalon

You May Also Like

0 comments