we're a time bomb.~

by - Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jarun, a lake near where I live, has got to be one of my favourite places in Zagreb. And so, I had a shoot here with a dear friend of mine who informed me she was travelling to Kenia today! I am glad I finally got to see her as we are gonna be miles away for month now. And besides, she takes really good photos.

I wore my leather jacket from Mango which I bought last summer when I was in Amsterdam and the loose pants from Pull&Bear which are the most comfortable pair of pants I know. I wore my basic black top from Stradivarius and my all black Vans. For jewelry, I wore the necklace from Claire's, bracelet & rings from H&M.







jacket // mango, shirt // stradivarius, pants // pull&bear, shoes // vans, necklace // claire's, bracelet // h&m, rings // h&m

photos by: tara m. f.

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

1 comments