things avalon loves, part III.~

by - Saturday, January 17, 2015

Is there a better way to keep warm during winter than an infinity scarf? Didn't think so! And that's why I chose them to be this posts's topic for TAL no. 3 <3


I currently own 5 infinity scarves, all in different colours and with different patterns. The reason why I love them is because they are really comfortable and make every outfit pop. And they're a super easy way of being warm and stylish during winter!


These two I bought at H&M, both on sale, the grey one was $4 and the maroon one, which is super thick, was $7. And they're my favourite ones too. 


Both of these are quite new as I bought bought of them while I was in Florida, and you know where? Walmart! They were like $5 and they were totally worth it. 


This one is the oldest one, and it was bought in Primark in London two years ago. 

Thanks for reading guys!

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love these scarves, I have so many of them! Great job with the photos, thanks for sharing!
    http://ambersunshinezoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete