sparking up my heart~

by - Thursday, March 12, 2015

Not that many people would say yes when your friend tells you to go shoot at a parking lot that she was too scared to enter on her own, guess I'm not one of those people. Yesterday I went to a concert and managed to get only 4 and a half hours of sleep, oh well, I guess that's what you get when you go out during the week.

What I'm wearing is my plain white blouse from H&M, over which is a handmade sweater and a golden necklace with a mini skull. I am finally wearing my new Nike Roshe Run black sneakers! They are the most comfortable shoes that I've ever worn and they are as light as a feather, I am so glad I bought them. 


















blouse // h&m, shoes // nike, glasses // ray ban, necklace // accessories

You May Also Like

0 comments