spring time~

by - Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring has begun, and so has the bike riding season! For the last couple of days I've been going to school by bike, it's much faster than by bus, and you kinda feel good about yourself when you actually do it. And also, something amazing happened the other day.. The temperature was above 25, and man, was I happy. This time of the year is definitely my favourite and I just hope I just can't wait till I'm able to go out without a jacket and not freeze to death.

The blazer I'm wearing is a woolen one from Zara. The shirt, which has mesh sleeves, and the pettite jeans are from Forever 21. Vans, as always, kinda add the pop punk vibe to the whole outfit.







An also, here. Enjoy this picture of a blooming tree.


blazer // zara. shirt // forever 21, jeans // forever 21, shoes // vans, rings // claire's

photos by: natasa m.

thank you for reading , hun<3

love,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. great blog
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    you look, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete