wish we could turn back time~

by - Saturday, May 09, 2015

The best way to spend a Friday afternoon is definitely in town centre, and that's exactly what I did. Natašsa, Phoebe and I agreed to go see Rodin and get lunch together, and so we ended up eating food in the middle of a park and buying a muffin for like 30 cents. Rodin was amazing, but what we liked even more were the Ice Teas we bought at a cafe called 'U Dvoristu'. It was basically a 0.5L heaven, and I just can't wait to go there again.

I'm wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt from Hot Topic with a really cute floral circle on it, one girl in school even said that I have a cool shirt *bandom moment*. The petite black jeans are from Forever 21 and they are so comfortable, the black leather backpack is from Primark, and it is just perfect. My black Vans are about to fall apart, but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop wearing them. The pendant on the necklace is an Opalite, and I got it on ebay, as well as the glasses. 






My friends and I literally just entered a random yard between houses and started taking pictures because it looked so pretty, I should definitely do that more often.


These were taken on Rodin exhibition, which was a-ma-zing. His sculptures are so weird but also fantastic, definitely not something you would expect to see in everyday life. I am kind of an art freak and I love going to art exhibitions, and to get to see Rodin in Zagreb was truly an honour.

The exhibition is in the Art Pavillion in Zagreb, and if you have the chance go see it, you will not regret it. Interior of the building is beautiful, with a dome at the top, and let me just tell you that the guy who checks your ticket is a work of art himself.


shirt // hot topic; bandeau // stradivarius; jeans // forever 21; sneakers // vans

photos by: natasa m., paula z.

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments