lilac summer

by - Friday, July 20, 2018


You know summer can finally start when you're finally done with summer exams. So yes - I can finally sit down in peace and sip on some lemonade while trying to get a bit of a tan in some cute cafe in the centre. Or you know.. finally be able to binge watch the TV shows that I didn't have time to watch before. I'm fine with both. 


Lately I decided to bring more colours into my wardrobe, and I guess pastels are the first step towards that. This amazing lilac skirt is from Zara and it's such a go-to item during summer, because not only is it short and you won't melt while you're wearing it, it's also super fashionable. 

This black shirt is originally from Monki but I bought it for 15 kunas at my local second hand shop. If you've been following me for some time, you know that I love thrifting and second hand shopping. You can always find some amazing pieces at affordable prices and you know that you (probably) won't see anybody else wearing that exact same thing, which is always cool. If you like being original and standing out, this is a great way to do so, as well as sewing your own clothes. That way you can wear exactly what you want and you'll be super proud of yourself because you'll know *you* made it by yourself on your own sewing machine. I always admire people more when I can see that they're being themselves and being unapologetic about it.



These sunglasses have been everywhere, and I can understand why - they look so freaking good. I am a fan of vintage fashion so I was quite happy when I saw these retro sunglasses becoming trendy again. Mine are from Wish, because I don't really like spending too much money on accessories. This cute black leather bag is from Mango and it's just the perfect size for these every day outfits. 





shirt // monki (thrifted)
skirt // zara
bag // mango
sneakers // vans
glasses // wish

photos by: irma v. 

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

1 comments