i'm just another dreamer~

by - Monday, June 08, 2015

The only thing that I have been doing for the last few weeks has been counting. What, you may ask? Exams, homeworks, essays and most importantly, days left till the summer holidays. 8. Only eight more days. Luckily, I have my ice cubes, water, TV shows and ice cream to survive this madness, and I thank God for them every single day.

I couple of week ago (yes, weeks) Adela (yay) and I went to the Upper City and decided to take a few (yeah right) photos. Rain didn't bother us, but we did end up in a cafe nearby. 

What I wore was my new super comfortable cardigan from Stradivarius, it is white but has a really nice black pattern, especially on the back. It was still cold so I needed it, as well as my Dr. Martens boots, which never disappoint, and always bring an edgy vibe to the outfit.






The simple black dress is from H&M and I bought it last summer, it is so simple and it is my favourite LBD. As you can see, my hair has some colors in it! I am so pleased with how it turned out, it matched my eyes and just lit every outfit, and I did feel quite pretty with it. I had it done at WOX hair salon in Zagreb, they are amazing at what they do and so creative!

The necklace is a grey opal and I just love how the colour matches the cardigan.






cardigan // stradivarius ; dress // h&m, boots // dr. martens ; necklace // ebay

photos by; adela m.

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments